MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Are you Ready to Feel the Fight.

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #27 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
How do you figure that the controls are better and that they are more responsive???

If anything its the other way around.

Well yea i agree that its from people who arnt that competitive. Which is why i pointed out that the FPS scene on the computer is more competitive.

And yes there is an Aim Assist for the gaming challenged and that is good for them. But that does not mean that the controls are better just that it takes less skill to kill on a console then a computer. And if im playing an FPS game i want the kills to be from my skills and not an aim assist. Because playing FPS on the computer is more fast paced the controls set up needs to be in a way which lower response time in any way possible.
If a casual CoD fan likes to sit down and play CoD an hour at night or whatever, and he is able to kill people on the console because of the aim assist and controller, but cannot do it on the PC because the PC doesn't have any aim assist and the keyboard/mouse combination is difficult to learn, then those controls are better for him, hands down. They are more responsive because of the aim assist and in general better because he can actually kill people.

Things aren't so black and white, what's better for you isn't better for someone else. You personally think the keyboard/mouse controls are better as do I, that guy however would think they suck and would think the controller on a console is better.

It's called personal preference and nobody is right or wrong.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote