MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Are you Ready to Feel the Fight.

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #29 (permalink)
M.C
-AUTHORITAH-

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
While I agree with most of what you are saying I just can't agree on the response time. That isn't opinion its just fact the the controls on the pc are better for response time. And the aim assist has nothing to do with the controllers and everything to do with the games programming.

While some people might be better at using a controller then a mouse if you are moving a cursor with a analog stick or a mouse which would be faster?? The mouse ofcourse. So if someone is equally skilled at using the mouse and controller the mouse is faster. This is purely speaking about response time.
Mouse is faster if you are skilled with it, yeah. I'm just pointing out that some people say (including myself) that mouse/keyboard on PC is best for FPS games, when in reality it's what's best for "us", not for everyone, and it is not the preferred method of control for many.

Click Images Above
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote