MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #29889 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Home from golfing. Probably going to go hit a bar and get some food and beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
Ended up dropping a split decision. Was a great fight, I thought i won the first 2 rounds but he definitely won the 3rd. Nearly everybody in the crowd thought i won, afterwards him came and talked to me and told me he thought i won, but ultimately if i wouldve just finished it wouldnt have gone a decision.

For the break down, He came out went for a takedown and i gave it to him. Hit a switch and dominated him with my wrestling for the rest of the first round with alot of gnp to the body.

2nd round was a bit of the same, i hit alot of reversals and got out of some close submissions and got in some gnp. Stood up at the end of the round. He went in for a shot and i caught him as he was coming in with a body kick. It hurt him alot, i was on the verge of finishing him when the round ended.

3rd round i was completely exhausted. Made a few mistakes and he took my back. Never did anything with it, i controlled his wrists the entire round, finished on top.

Bleh. Shit happens. Glad that my "loss" is a fight i know i won, and im glad i know i can go all 3 rounds. Cant wait to get back in there.
Keep your head up man.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran