MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #29890 of (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
Ended up dropping a split decision. Was a great fight, I thought i won the first 2 rounds but he definitely won the 3rd. Nearly everybody in the crowd thought i won, afterwards him came and talked to me and told me he thought i won, but ultimately if i wouldve just finished it wouldnt have gone a decision.

For the break down, He came out went for a takedown and i gave it to him. Hit a switch and dominated him with my wrestling for the rest of the first round with alot of gnp to the body.

2nd round was a bit of the same, i hit alot of reversals and got out of some close submissions and got in some gnp. Stood up at the end of the round. He went in for a shot and i caught him as he was coming in with a body kick. It hurt him alot, i was on the verge of finishing him when the round ended.

3rd round i was completely exhausted. Made a few mistakes and he took my back. Never did anything with it, i controlled his wrists the entire round, finished on top.

Bleh. Shit happens. Glad that my "loss" is a fight i know i won, and im glad i know i can go all 3 rounds. Cant wait to get back in there.
No worries man, you know you won he knows you won, no big deal. Be happy you got in there and put on a good fight and enjoy the moment.

I just went out and bought a whole new wardrobe including a new watch, wallet, etc. Cost me a lot of money but I had an urge to scrap most of my clothing away and buy new.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome