MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2013, 11:55 PM   #29893 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
No worries man, you know you won he knows you won, no big deal. Be happy you got in there and put on a good fight and enjoy the moment.

I just went out and bought a whole new wardrobe including a new watch, wallet, etc. Cost me a lot of money but I had an urge to scrap most of my clothing away and buy new.
Spring/summer cleaning is always a great idea! I donate a ton of clothes + shoes to the local Salvation Army or donation bins.

Good to hear the fight went well even with the decision. It's amazing how taxing it is to engage in a fight. MMA is the toughest behind triathalons.

Gettin' ready for the final episode of GAME OF THRONES!!!

Yah baby!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.