MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2013, 05:44 PM   #3038 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Welterweight

GDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
No, you can't play your games when your internet goes down. Your offline single player games will not function without an internet connection on the Xbox One.

You don't care that without an internet connection your games won't work and that the physical discs are nothing more than a license to play the game? You do realize that the moment the Xbox One goes offline, 0 of your games will work, right? I can go play any NES, SNES, 64, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Wii, PS3/360 etc games whenever I want, because I have the games and they work offline, Xbox One games won't.

You don't "own" your games on the Xbox One and they are only available for the limited amount of time MS will allow those servers to be up. You are renting a game for $60 that can only be played so long as MS feels they want to keep that server online.

As for sharing games with friends, it means you can't rent or buy/sell used games anymore. How would you feel if you could no longer buy/trade used vehicles? Furniture? everyday objects? MS is anti-consumerist.

Very, very few people are happy with the Xbox One, in fact you are the only person I have seen that is even remotely happy with it, which is fine that's your opinion, but never thought I'd see someone who actually supports their anti-consumer nonsense.
lol, I can't be bothered to cry about all that stuff because at the end of the day I'm not seeing much that is going to stop me from getting what I want from the product.

I don't recall the last time I gamed when I didn't have an internet connection. My internet only is off hen my power is out, not ideal gaming time. If I can't afford my internet I have bigger problems then needing to play Xbox games after 24 hours of offline gaming, and I don't game for 24 non-stop hours also, I hope someone shoots me in the face if I did.

The part about Microsoft owning the games you buy and only allowing them to be temporarily played is utter bull shit right? Where is the proof that people are going to have a only a limited amount of time to play a game they purchase?

I don't know where you get your info but it's on the publishers if people can buy or sell their used games. And again, I don't really care.

1st world problems don't have me to bent out of shape about of any of this. If they have games I wanna play, I'm going to be able to play them.
GDPofDRB is offline   Reply With Quote