MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #3041 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Welterweight

GDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
He's saying if microsofts servers went down you wouldn't be able to play any of your games. Or even more so, If they decided to completely disable their servers and sell the company, You would also be out all the money you payed for the games.

Don't act like there has never been a time when you came home from work and wanted to play a game, only to find out they were doing a patch or hotfix and it annoyed you.. thats just utter bs if its coming from someone who games regularly.
So if microsoft's power goes out I will only have 24 hours of offline gaming before I can game no more. I'll keep that in mind, but won't stress on it.

And I won't act like there has never been a time when I came home from work and wanted to play a game, only to find out they were doing a patch or hotfix and it annoyed me because it hasn't, at least not on Xbox, Sony locked me and a few million others out I recall for a time.

Still, I'm not seeing any real barriers to getting what I want.
GDPofDRB is offline   Reply With Quote