MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2013, 05:59 PM   #3043 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDPofDRB View Post
So if microsoft's power goes out I will only have 24 hours of offline gaming before I can game no more. I'll keep that in mind, but won't stress on it.

And I won't act like there has never been a time when I came home from work and wanted to play a game, only to find out they were doing a patch or hotfix and it annoyed me because it hasn't, at least not on Xbox, Sony locked me and a few million others out I recall for a time.

Still, I'm not seeing any real barriers to getting what I want.
You don't think that the inability to rent/borrow games from people is a big deal? That publishers can now restrict used sales? Microsoft is literally making this all about squeezing every extra dollar out of the "lol first world I have so much money problems" crowd.

They are literally just restricting the hell out of their console and making it about how much money they can get from everyone. Sony is going to murder them if they don't have these restrictions.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote