MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #3046 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDPofDRB View Post
lol, I can't be bothered to cry about all that stuff because at the end of the day I'm not seeing much that is going to stop me from getting what I want from the product.

I don't recall the last time I gamed when I didn't have an internet connection. My internet only is off hen my power is out, not ideal gaming time. If I can't afford my internet I have bigger problems then needing to play Xbox games after 24 hours of offline gaming, and I don't game for 24 non-stop hours also, I hope someone shoots me in the face if I did.

The part about Microsoft owning the games you buy and only allowing them to be temporarily played is utter bull shit right? Where is the proof that people are going to have a only a limited amount of time to play a game they purchase?

I don't know where you get your info but it's on the publishers if people can buy or sell their used games. And again, I don't really care.

1st world problems don't have me to bent out of shape about of any of this. If they have games I wanna play, I'm going to be able to play them.
No, Microsoft can choose when and when you cannot play your game. The game ONLY runs if the Xbox One online servers are activated. The very moment Xbox One goes offline, your games no longer function. You are buying the ability to play their game, you are not buying and "owning" the game, you are buying the rights to play it for however long they decide to keep the Xbox One servers activated.

There's a large portion of the population both in America and around the world that do not have 24 hour stable internet connections. When the internet drops, so does your Xbox, it becomes a brick, a useless piece of plastic that doesn't play games.

MS has confirmed that you can only sell/trade a game to someone who has been on your friends list for 30 days or more, and only one time. Renting games is gone, you will not be able to rent Xbox One games because of how the console is designed. You will not be able to go on Ebay and sell your used games, you will not be able to go into your local game store that isn't a GameStop (and Gamesotp isn't even confirmed yet) and trade/sell your games to them, or buy used games from them.

First world problems? Try wanting to actually own the product you buy and have access to it whenever you feel like or sell it to whomever you wish because, after all, you bought it.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote