MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2013, 06:06 PM   #3047 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDPofDRB View Post
In the past, I don't know how many years, the only time my internet, in any of the last 3 or 4 places I've at, has gone down was when the power was also out. I'm not real worried about it.

I don't take my PS3 or 360 on trips. They stay home.

If publishers allow someone to borrow or trade in or rent or whatever games, great. I don't do a lot of borrowing, trading or renting. Not a lot of problems for me.

I'd be throwing my money away if I didn't intend to game and bought a gaming system. If I buy a new console, I'll be gaming.
Like I said, to each their own. If you can live with the limitations and it works for you then great. But if Sony doesn't go down this road, there would be no reason I would entertain getting an xbox.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote