MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #3049 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Welterweight

GDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Like I said, to each their own. If you can live with the limitations and it works for you then great. But if Sony doesn't go down this road, there would be no reason I would entertain getting an xbox.

Well, the odds are good I'll end up with both at some point, but it's about purchasing entertainment, if they have something that looks fun and I want to play it, I will. I've yet to see a significant barrier that will not allow that to happen. Internet connectivity, not a problem, not worried about it. Trading/borrowing,/renting/etc., Typically don't, I'm not worried about it.
GDPofDRB is offline   Reply With Quote