MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hector Lombard, Patrick Cote pegged as coaches for TUF: Australia vs. Canada

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2013, 01:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Weird they would invest in the fight without knowing Hector can make the weight and Also I find it weird they would invest more money and energy into Lombard who has been a huge bust for the UFC and somebody who is unlikely to stick around once his contract is up unless he takes a substantial pay cut.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
I guess if they can keep someone as annoying and cany and overpaid as tito and rampagew were for years they can trust a guy who may be a key figure into the australian market, doubtful though because he isn't aussie like some people make him out to be because he has lived here for a few years.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote