MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #3067 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
What the hell is wrong with them? For the few years the kinect has been out I have let to hear one good thing about it. You spend more time fighting the controls then actually playing the game. 24 hour internet connection and the no used game thing can suck my pucker as well. Its settled, I'm getting a PS4.

Having trouble with the final boss in Persona 4. I think I am going to step back and play something else for a little bit before I go out of my mind. Maybe I'll play Devil May Cry 3. People say its the best in the entire series.
No clue, Nintendo isn't doing it, Sony isn't doing it, nobody is doing it but MS and I think maybe they thought Sony was going to do it as well and it's backfiring on them, and hard.

For anyone who has a Wii U (I know there's a few here) check out The Wonderful 101 if you haven't already, and also check out Smash Bros and the new X game (which looks great). Trailers for all 3 of them below.

edit - here's a list of the Wii U/3DS games shown off at E3 for those that missed it:

Shown for Wii U:

Smash Bros (now featuring Megaman, awesome)
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101
Zelda Wind Waker HD
Mario Kart 8
X (looks amazing as well)
Bayonetta 2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Super Mario 3D World
New Super Luigi U

Shown for the 3DS was:

Yoshi's Island (the 3DS version)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (a link to the past sequel)
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Basically put, if you're a Nintendo fan then you have a ridiculous amount of great games coming.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote