MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?
View Single Post
post #3068 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2013, 11:34 PM
The American Psycho
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
No clue, Nintendo isn't doing it, Sony isn't doing it, nobody is doing it but MS and I think maybe they thought Sony was going to do it as well and it's backfiring on them, and hard.

For anyone who has a Wii U (I know there's a few here) check out The Wonderful 101 if you haven't already, the game looks super unique and very fun:

edit - here's a list of the Wii U/3DS games shown off at E3 for those that missed it:

Shown for Wii U:

Smash Bros (now featuring Megaman, awesome)
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101
Zelda Wind Waker HD
Mario Kart 8
X (looks amazing as well)
Bayonetta 2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Super Mario 3D World
New Super Luigi U

Shown for the 3DS was:

Yoshi's Island (the 3DS version)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (a link to the past sequel)
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Basically put, if you're a Nintendo fan then you have a ridiculous amount of great games coming.

If I was the head of Microsoft and I thought Sony was going to pull that shit I would have been laughing my ass off all the way to the bank because nobody would have bought the PS4 if it was true. This makes me one sad panda. I loved the Xbox and I love my Xbox360. If the Xbox One (what the hells is with that stupid title) shown any true potential I might have gotten it. If I can't play any of my Xbox360 games then what the hell is the point. You can't rent games or borrow from friend otherwise they'll charge you a fee. Microsoft shown their greed on this one and completely alienated their fan base. **** you Microsoft for screwing up the Xbox.

You forget that this isn't just some brutal sport where everyones out to kill each other. Its much more like a game of physical chess.-looney liam
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome