MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo thinks UFC needs random, Olympic style drug testing

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 03:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Because he is a cheat, just like any other TRT user in the UFC. Just because he has a but of paper saying he is allowed to cheat, doesnt make him any less of a cheat than someone who does it behind closed doors in my eyes.

Never in all my years of sports watching have I ever heard of top level athletes 'needing' TRT to compete because of low testosterone levels. It's total and utter bullshit.
Well then you are ignorant because for the last forty years Baseball/Basketball/Football players have all used "drugs" to perform. Cortisone shots, stimulants, pain killers, soma muscle relaxants, and many other questionable practices are used in sports. Hank Aaron broke Babe Ruths record using stimulants and Babe Ruth was likely on Coke when he played.

TRT is a political issue pure and simple and if the rules say you can do it, it isn't cheating. And quite frankly you are the problem....see what we should be focused on is not "TRT" we should be focused on surprise testing when fighters are cycling. But you see that's work that costs money and it's a whole lot easier to throw out TRT and Pot to divide up the fan bases than have actual Athletic commissions do actual work. TRT is the "gay marraige, abortion, gun control" of MMA a distraction meant to take in your outrage over that instead of the real issues of the sport.
John8204 is online now   Reply With Quote