MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo thinks UFC needs random, Olympic style drug testing

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 05:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJohn8204 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
How am I the problem? Because I don't believe any athlete should be given an exemption to artificially raise their testosterone levels when in 99% of cases, their test levels are probably low because of previous steroid abuse? Chael, Reem, Vitor, Hendo, I could go on and on.

In my opinion, you stop the TRT exemptions first and foremost, THEN you aggressively start testing all of the athletes. It's not about TRT being a distraction or whatever but it IS a problem and it IS something that I could never see being allowed in other sports. It's a loop hole and it needs to be dealt with.
No it doesn't, guys using TRT to get normal hormonal levels is not the same thing as fighters roiding up for a training camp. One is cheating and the other is a policy you don't agree with. This is a political issue, The Commissions don't want to work, they don't want to deal with science so you discredit any fighter that does something that a layman doesn't agree with.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote