MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo thinks UFC needs random, Olympic style drug testing

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 04:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
How am I the problem? Because I don't believe any athlete should be given an exemption to artificially raise their testosterone levels when in 99% of cases, their test levels are probably low because of previous steroid abuse? Chael, Reem, Vitor, Hendo, I could go on and on.

In my opinion, you stop the TRT exemptions first and foremost, THEN you aggressively start testing all of the athletes. It's not about TRT being a distraction or whatever but it IS a problem and it IS something that I could never see being allowed in other sports. It's a loop hole and it needs to be dealt with.
No it doesn't, guys using TRT to get normal hormonal levels is not the same thing as fighters roiding up for a training camp. One is cheating and the other is a policy you don't agree with. This is a political issue, The Commissions don't want to work, they don't want to deal with science so you discredit any fighter that does something that a layman doesn't agree with.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote