MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo thinks UFC needs random, Olympic style drug testing

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
As much as I dont like TRT, ive just noticed an interesting statistic. Apparently, without any previous abuse, 1% of males are likely to have low testosterone levels. The UFC has around 400 fighters of which around 5 are on TRT. So as much as I *want* to believe all the TRT users only need it because of previous steroid abuse, the statistics tell me that's not necessarily the case.

I dont like the above, but it is what it is.

Anyway, as far as Hendo is concerned hes still an old cheating c*unt.
Where are you getting that statistic? Are we talking about people who have congenitally low levels from youth? Because as far as I know every fighter that is currently on TRT didn't get on it until well into their UFC career, and I somehow doubt they could make their way into the UFC, beating world-class opponents, with low enough T levels to qualify for TRT. They all seem to come down with it later.