MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #3074 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Basically 'if you don't want to use the Internet on your console stay with the 360'.

He went full retard.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yes let me stay with the 360 when the PS4 is being released. Nice way to advertise the Xbox One. Haha

When you see stuff like that then you know that Microsoft really ****ed up. They dont even have an advertisement campaign to try and fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
just beat ghouls and ghosts for the sega genesis, by far the easiest in the series not hard at all which was disappointing. Maybe i'm just immune to hard after beating ghosts and goblins with garbage weapons
"NVM" i played Ghosts and Goblins. Just checked Youtube to see which one i played with my friend. Iv never beat Ghouls and Ghosts.

Took me a few hours to get to the end in that. But i was playing 2 players with a friend so i guess you could cut my time in half to roughly 2hours. Surprisingly i would get stuck in a part and then out of no where id beat it and manage to get very far without dying and then id get stuck again and then rinse and repeat. But i have to point out when i got to the end game and i got sent back to the beginning i just stopped. I didnt feel like playing the game all over again just to fight the boss.

So i guess you could say iv only beaten 50% of the game. Iv also heard that the replay is on a higher difficulty??