MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #3084 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
What makes this worse is that the concept of a gaming console is not that complex of an idea. No one should be able to screw it up. People buy the console and the game, go home, connect it to their T.V., put the game in the console, and PLAY THE GAME. No constant internet connections, no having to buy a gold membership to Xbox live, no paying fees for putting in a used game, no ******* Kinect. Its people sitting their lazy asses on a couch with a controller at hand and playing the game. Its pretty damn sad Microsoft couldn't grasp that concept.
Indeed.

Although it is now confirmed that you have to have PS+ (5$ a month) to play online on the PS4. Netflix/apps/features/store/single player is all free, but specifically to play online you have to pay the 5 dollars. I don't like it but I already have PS+ (which is more expensive now, so they are reducing the price of it for PS4), as you get a lot of free full retail games every month, discounts, free games on the Vita, etc, so the service is worth it.

I'm thinking about buying Animal Crossing A New Leaf, but not quite sure yet.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote