MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GFX Competition - Signature Series (2)

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
GFX Competition - Signature Series (2)

This is the second part of the new "series" of signature competition.
If it takes off and people join up consistently, then I plan to create a mini Grand Prix like we used to have here.
Let's hope everyone joins up and gets this section going again. So please everyone join up if you are interested and let's get this thing going.

Rules

1. You may not use any previously made pieces.
2. You may not submit someone else's work as your own.
3. You may not vote for yourself when the time comes.
4. You must PM me your entry so that we can keep the sigs anonymous for voters (so there's no bias in voting).

The Competition

Type: Signature

Maximum Size: 450 X 220

Theme: Video games - anything video game related

Prizes:

1st Place: 5,000,000 credits - you also get your name put in our Graphics Champion roster located here - http://www.mmaforum.com/graphics-sho...champions.html

2nd Place: 2,500,000 credits

3rd Place: 1,000,000 credits

Any other entries get 100,000 credits for entering.

At 4 people signed up, the competition "starts", and you have a certain amount of days from the starting time to get your piece in.
Anyone can join up at any point during the week, of course.

1. M.C
2. OU
3. Killz
4. Toxic

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote