MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - EPIC FAIL: Xbox One

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 08:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
M.C
-AUTHORITAH-

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I'd like to add that it's not a pro that you can give a game to ONLY one friend and that the friend has to be on your friends list for 30 days, that is a complete negative.

I don't think this will affect the gaming culture in the future because MS is the only one doing this. Sony isn't, PC gaming isn't changing any, Nintendo isn't - MS just ruined their own product and gaming will continue as it has been for the last 7 years or so.

I'm glad I have stayed neutral when it comes to consoles (I have a 360/PS3/Wii/Wii U, no bias anywhere) so I don't feel any extra frustration that I might have had I only been a MS customer.

Click Images Above
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote