MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - EPIC FAIL: Xbox One

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By All
I like how one pro is this

"You can give a game to a friend only if they have been on your friends list for 30 days, and then only ONCE."

Something you have been able to do unlimited for years, Its just MS fixing a problem they created.

Also... my internet packed in today, only for like... 15 mins, not really a huge problem. But say it goes out for an hour.. I start playing my game and the 24 hours is up and it cannot do its DRM check...am i just booted out of my game right there and then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soakked View Post
Yeah this is complete bollocks. I loved the 360 and hated PS3, but looks like PS4 got a customer. They just shot themselves on their foot with this one. I hope someone learns to crack the new xbox like they did with the dreamcast and put MS into an early grave.
Why did you hate the ps3? I had both for a while but havent replaced the ps3 since it packed it. 360 was much better early but i found the PS3 has really come on strong late in the cycle... Im thinking of buying a new one soon.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote