MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - EPIC FAIL: Xbox One

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #18 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
I wonder if it can be forced by the publisers though? Like an escalation of the online passes. I can see EA or activation doing something like that for sure.
EA came out and said they are no long doing online passes (the pass you got to pay for to play online if you don't buy new), and then a week later MS comes out and says no used games. It's very obvious that EA stopped online passes because they won't be needed on the Xbox One as they don't do used games (EA even has a special partnership with MS).

What's going to be interesting is to see if EA brings back online passes for PS4 games, I'd say nobody is stupid enough to come out and say "we are no longer doing passes because we know our fans don't want them" and then go back to them now that the PS4 doesn't block used games, but we are talking about EA here.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote