MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - EPIC FAIL: Xbox One

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2013, 10:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
You are correct.

A lot of the people who pirate/buy used games do it to games they had no intention of buying in the first place. A lot of these publishers aren't "losing" nearly as much money as they think they are. Every single pirated/used game doesn't = one less bought game, it doesn't work like that.

I've bought say 20 used games this gen (it's been more, just throwing a number for example), and all of those 20 used games I would have never bought had they not been used/cheap. They didn't lose 20 $60 price tag game sales from me, they got exactly what they would have had I couldn't buy those games cheap/used - 0$.

If developers want more people to buy their games, then cut back on their damn development costs, reduce the textures, create damn good GAMEPLAY AND STORY experiences, and with the savings of not needing all those high end graphics cut that price tag on new games by $20 and let me buy a new game at $40.

Not that I'm anti-good graphics, I just would much rather have cheaper games with lower quality graphics and I'd buy many more games new from the company rather than bargain bin at some random retailer if they would lower the cost of new games (and thus lower graphics to compensate for it).

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote