MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2013, 12:38 AM   #3090 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
MC have you ever finished these games? silver surfer, megaman and bass, megaman 7 and Mushihimesama Futari Black Label GOD MODE?
I've beaten all the Megaman games (well the X series I haven't beaten or played that much), never heard of the last one you said and I'm not sure if I've played Silver Surfer or not.

I have The Last of us coming in from gamefly tomorrow, but I am thinking of trying FF13 again. Lightning Returns comes out later this year and the gameplay looks really good.

Can someone tell me how often you play as Lighting in FF13? I hate RPG games that make you play multiple characters throughout the game instead of focusing on one character (not the combat but on the story side of things), and I quit playing after jumping between multiple characters for like 2-3 hours, I really can't stand it.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote