MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alexis Davis vs. Rosi Sexton Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2013, 12:08 AM   #21 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I am convinced 90% of womens MMA haters just hate for the sake of hate.
My description was accurate and I can accuse you of praising it just because you want to support it just as easily. I am indifferent to its existence I just care about good skills and athleticism.

The one girl was clearly far more skilled than the other but the fight degenerated into slop because she wasn't actually all that skilled the other one was just terrible. Oh what an amazing fight this is with a third of it being one person not being able to properly apply a triangle and the other person having no idea how to get out of it. Wow what great sloppy slow motion striking THESE GIRLS SURE ARE WORKING HARD!!!!
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote