MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alexis Davis vs. Rosi Sexton Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2013, 11:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
so do you also hate the prelim fights and regional mma as a whole? The fact that they are not as skilled as the men does not make it horrible,the fact they are evenly matched and had a back and forth competitive exciting fight still holds true
I don't like regional mma just as I don't like college or high school sports. I want to see the best of the best competing. The prelims are a different story because they are all not necessarily people who aren't worthy of being in the majors. Delorme/Figeroa deserved to be on the main card as far as skills and excitement goes but it wasn't the crap fights we have seen thus far are because of various agendas being pushed forward. Whether that be bigger fighters getting put higher up the card or because they want to try and push their female division.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote