MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2013, 02:10 AM   #3104 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Is there an open beta??

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Its currently closed beta. Im not sure if they will go Open since this is their second attempt at putting Final Fantasy 14 out there. I do have to admit that the game has changed ALOT since i played it the first time around and its much better. I really like this Final Fantasy as an MMO and i disliked FF11.

I signed up for the beta a long time ago i kinda forgot about it.

Well i was correct that it is shared servers. I was playing on my PC yesterday and now i am playing the same character on my PS3. I was worried how they are going to let you bind so many skills just using the PS3 controler BUT they went really innovative with it (Im impressed atleast). I can cast 16 different skills really quick.

I tell you guys what... grinding is alot more acceptable when lying in bed and playing on a big ass tv with a wireless controller.