MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2013, 06:56 PM   #3118 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
how woukd you communicate with other people in an mmo using a controller? sometimes u need to type during battle.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yup well when grinding i dont need to talk to people. And i dont often talk to strangers unless i got a reason. But i agree that if i was doing something where i needed to talk to someone alot then id switch over to the PC and do that. I even stated that for some things usually the more serious stuff id switch over to the PC and play.

BUT just so you know.
The PS3 version of FF14 A Realm Reborn lets you type using the controller. Its just a slow process so not really realistic in a raid or something. BUT you can create pre typed Macros and set those up so you can say it quickly. So if its something like I Need a Heal you can always say that quickly if you want.

2014 FFL

Robbie Lawler

Daniel Cormier
Rory Macdonald
Alan Patrick
Stephen Thompson
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote