MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #3121 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I must have misunderstood. I was talking about playing a game on PC that is also a console game that is played with a traditional controller.
Yup i figured. Seems most people are getting that. But the reason this discussion started was because i said

Quote:
I tell you guys what... grinding is alot more acceptable when lying in bed and playing on a big ass tv with a wireless controller.
regarding me playing Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn online on the PS3 finally. I was playing on the PC before that because the PS3 took a while to patch the game. The fact that you can play the same account on the PC and PS3 is pretty awesome.