MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Final Fantasy 15

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2013, 11:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Final Fantasy 15

That's right! Its the series that refuses to die and it is now coming in the form of Final Fantasy 15.

I'm I the only person getting an Assassin's Creed meets God of War Vibe from this trailer? Did they give up on turned based combat altogether or is this just one aspect of the gameplay? In any case this game has nice graphics and has a clear protagonist (unlike 10, 12, and 13). I think the game is going to focus on a Father/Son relationship. Their mentioning crystals so this might tie into FF13 (of course the title was apparently FF versus 13 so duh). IDK, what do you guys think? Will this game be good or will it suck nuts?