MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2013, 02:24 AM   #3124 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Getting the same vibe from The Last of us as I did Bioshock Infinite - good game, fun game, but has flaws and overall slgithly above average gameplay. I swear the controls don't work half the time. I can't tell you how many times I've gone for a stealth kill or pressed triangle to counter an enemy and the input is dropped and I die because of it. I'm having fun 70% of the time, and frustrated/annoyed 30% of the time.

I'm about 5 hours into it, game says 41% done, not sure if it will get better but at this point I can say it's a fun and enjoyable, just not nearly as great as people claim it is, for me anyways.

Former Administrator
MMAF H.O.F Inductee
MMAF GFX Champion
2013 Biggest Gamer
2009 Debater of the year
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote