Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Forum GP - Season 8

7K views 52 replies 34 participants last post by  Killz 
#1 ·

Season 8
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I'd fire up the next Season of the Forum GP in time for UFC 162.

The winner will receive 1 million credits or a Lifetime Membership (if you're non paid) and the GP champion banner...
For an added bonus, anyone who lasts longer than me in the GP will get an additional 10,000 credits.

Here are the rules:
This is relatively simple to sign up for just make your pick on the main event winner. (NO EDITING Unless the fighters in the main even change) Those who get it right move on those who get it wrong are out.

It continues for each UFC event with the number of fights per card to pick periodically increasing. If you fail to make a pick you're out.

If nobody gets it right then everyone moves on. If multiple fights are called all have to be right to advance.

Last chance for entry is when the first fight of the main card begins.
Event 1: UFC 162 - Silva vs Weidman

Pick the main event winner!

Entries
Killz - Silva
Cowgirl - Weidman
Life B Ez - Silva
No Mercy - Silva
GDPofDRB - Silva
Term - Silva
Stun Gun - Weidman
John8204 - Silva
Spite - Silva
M.C - Silva
St.Paul Guy - Silva
H33lHook - Weidman
AlphaDawg - Silva
BaBoom!! - Silva
AJClark - Silva
kickstar - Weidman
Liddellianenko - Weidman
CouchWarrior - Silva
El Bresko - Silva
HitOrGetHit - Silva
Bknmax - Silva
The Dude - Silva
Hellholming - Silva
jmsu - Weidman
SaCkaveli20 - Weidman

See less See more
#4 ·
This is going to be a damn interesting fight especially what Georges said.

Anderson by who knows what. I feel that Anderson will have to weather the early rounds in a very determined and game challenger. The latter rounds will see Weidman slow down considerably if it gets there due to the adrenaline rush and long layoff.

#9 ·
Anderson Silva.

Weidman, lacks experience and has never fought a really high caliber level of fighter other than an out of sorts Maia. Plus he hasn't fought in a year, you need every advantage you can muster when fighting the GOAT, and ring rust is definitely not an advantage!

I'm going to call it a round 1 TKO.

Poor Cowgirl... going out in the first round :p

#16 ·
Ha I'm always out of these early! I go with my heart or the underdog... NO MORE!

Silva.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.