MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2013, 08:51 PM   #3128 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Made it to the whole generator sequence in the hotel and quit (the last of us).

The gameplay in this game is awful, I mean seriously awful, maybe the worst game I've played all year in terms of gameplay. Why can I been seen in pure dark? I'm hiding from these stupid zombies in pitch blackness, not making a sound not moving, and they can see me from 3 rooms away. Why do my inputs keep dropping? Why has the last 3 battles been multiple floors of enemies that seem like it never ends and just gets annoying?

The combat in this game is atrocious, the waves of enemies is awful, the stealth is half assed and doesn't work nearly as well as it should. Graphics/story only go so far, a game has to play well and be fun to play, this game is not - at all.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote