MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2013, 03:06 AM   #3132 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
Well he's overreacting a bit. It's a great game once the ball gets rolling. The generator part sucks because it's hard but that's the point. I'd say the difficulty is what makes the game fun. Whenever a game offers stealth like this I say 'screw it' and go out guns blazing. I can't do that anymore because I get f*cked up every time. I actually have to think about what I'm doing now.
I'm not overreacting at all, everything I said is 100% accurate to my gameplay experience.

There is nothing "hard" about this game. The only reason I ever died was from poorly implemented game mechanics that didn't function properly. My inputs consistently dropped, I'd be literally right behind an enemy moving slowly ready to press triangle and he sees me seemingly out of nowhere. I hide in a complete dark corner where it's not possible to be seen, however someone sees me 3 rooms away. I press triangle to shiv in the neck when a zombie grabs me and it works maybe 40% of the time.

After 5 hours of frustration I quit. I personally think the gameplay is the worst I've played all year. Graphics/story/characters were interesting, gameplay was like a 5 year old programmed it.

If you are liking it then that's cool, but I certainly did not.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote