MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Every fighter is picking Weidman to defeat Anderson Silva at UFC 162

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2013, 08:21 AM   #30 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Yes he has no BJJ credentials aside from beating that one Brazilian world champion, and of-course beating that other Brazilian world champion on 10 days notice with a 30lb weight cut wouldn't impress you much. I mean Galvao and Maia are nothing compared to Leites and Lutter.

You could also point to his D'arce choke victory over Tom Lawlor and his standing guillotine chokes as being mere lucky breaks and not indicative of any "real" submission skills.

But I mean what's more important his accomplishments or his belt.
Um, I know you are just talking out of your ass. But you do know that he was praised for going the distance and doing solid vs. Galvao on little formal BJJ training right. He didn't actually BEAT him.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote