MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anthony Pettis wants T.J. Grant's UFC 164 slot against champ Benson Henderson

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2013, 12:33 AM   #47 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
To all the people complaining about sanchez/Melendez you do realize its likely a rebound fight to allow Gil to pick up an impressive win over an established Name fighter to fast road him back to another title shot?

makes perfect sense if u look at as a set up to make Gil/Bendo 2
Einstein, we do realize that.

That is the difference between the type of fan you are, and the type of fan I am. You are into the "sense" and manufacturing the UFC does at creating situations. You like the script. I on the other hand am here for teh fights. And Sanchez/Melendez isn't something anyone has been dying to see.

Why not Thomson? Why not Maynard? I'd rather watch the better fights. I don't really care what makes sense in proping up certain fighters to help promote certain fights.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote