MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anthony Pettis wants T.J. Grant's UFC 164 slot against champ Benson Henderson

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2013, 12:33 AM   #47 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
To all the people complaining about sanchez/Melendez you do realize its likely a rebound fight to allow Gil to pick up an impressive win over an established Name fighter to fast road him back to another title shot?

makes perfect sense if u look at as a set up to make Gil/Bendo 2
Einstein, we do realize that.

That is the difference between the type of fan you are, and the type of fan I am. You are into the "sense" and manufacturing the UFC does at creating situations. You like the script. I on the other hand am here for teh fights. And Sanchez/Melendez isn't something anyone has been dying to see.

Why not Thomson? Why not Maynard? I'd rather watch the better fights. I don't really care what makes sense in proping up certain fighters to help promote certain fights.
jonnyg4508 is online now   Reply With Quote