MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Benson Henderson Takes to Facebook to Report, Vilify New UFC Dress Code

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
I think a it's a good move if it is applied in a sensible manner.

Press conferences, Interviews, TV etc etc, yeah fine. Meet and greets, expos etc, not so much.

I wonder if this will effect a fighters sponsor money if they arent allowed to wear the Tshirts to the press conference?

How long before we see a Tapout suit?
Excellent points. I voted yes. If you want to be serious about your brand then you need to be professional. That is unless you're a billionaire then you can do whatever tha f you please.

Fighters wear their sponsor brands to the weigh ins and fights. When it comes to mainstream interviews on live television or press conferences they can suit up!

This will be the difference between being paid peanuts in the barn yard shows vs big league money.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote