MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Benson Henderson Takes to Facebook to Report, Vilify New UFC Dress Code

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #23 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoosenamedhank View Post
I guess I'm just not that concerned with them being ubber comfy.... They wear shorts and sweats 90% of their life... they can handle putting on some shoes and jeans for a little PR time.

Hell, there are unemployed people who wear sweats less than these guys.

I just don't think it's asking too much.
It's not asking too much, but every request should have some reasoning behind it. I don't think there is any good reasoning for this move. That's what I've been talking about. No one was bothered by the shorts and flip flops.

If all that matters is what's not "too much", we could institute all kinds of minor requirements on the basis that its not too much to ask. It's not too much to ask fighters not to eat fish on wednesdays, for example. But why?