MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #29986 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I'm so annoyed by people bitching on fbook about LeBron James. He's a nice guy and aside from one thing that made literally millions for charity never done anything awful. If leaving Cleveland is the worst thing you can say a man did you haven't ever heard of anyone bad. They bitch that he complains about calls yet I've never heard it outside of a few times and oh yeah it's not like anyone else in the nba has ever complained about a call. It's such a double standard.

Oh and he's also far and away the best player in the nba right now.

Haters.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I think durant is better. Not by much though. I think lebron has better defense but durant has better offense. To break it down even more, durant gets to the line more thus putting the opposing team in foul trouble quicker. Hes also a better shooter. Spurs have showed what happens when you don't let lebron get to the rim.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba