MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2013, 11:10 PM   #3146 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
There's no manual save in any of the menus? That is pretty lame.
Your telling me. Sick part is though the story in this game seems good and it makes me want to continue despite this game breaker. Should have just read the damn book and saved myself the trouble lol. What sucks about this game is that your currency is air filters (for your mask) and ammo. If I want to buy ammo I have to spend air filters and vice versa the other way around. The only way you might get ahead is if you loot corpses while traveling the sewers. I guess its a matter of finding a good system to balance out this stuff.