MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Junior dos Santos: Cain Velasquez hits like a girl

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2013, 06:57 PM   #57 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Whatever you say, you total badass.

There's a difference between saying, 'that's a silly comment' and getting as riled up as some people are. There are people in this very thread claiming that JDS has changed since wearing the belt, that he's not a family man because his marriage didn't work out, etc. Bringing up JDS's marriage and personal life goes far beyond simply pointing out that his comments were silly (and I happen to agree that they were). If you can't see the difference, that's not my problem.

Though it shows just how insecure most forum goers are when they're so easily offended and ready to pounce on anyone who dares question their manhood. I got the reaction I expected
Who exactly is getting riled up?