MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Junior dos Santos: Cain Velasquez hits like a girl

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2013, 07:58 PM   #58 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Middleweight

MMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
If JDS wants to go on a TV show that is made by idiots for idiots and say dumb things then he can deal with the repercussions. Nobody forced him to go on the show and nobody forced him to act like an idiot. If he doesn't have the strength to stay himself when others get silly then he's a sheep.
So, since I know precisely this group of idiots I can tell how idiotic this repercution is.
I bet no one here have a tape or recording of what JDS said. If you provide that, I'll be happy to translate it for you.

Winners and Losers

Story of My Life
MMA-Sportsman is online now   Reply With Quote