MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Weidman overrated?

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
ptw
Featherweight

ptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By All
After he beat Munoz was his time, it was an impressive win. Then he had to take a year for an injury and is now coming back for an instant title shot. His momentum is over, his hype is no longer warranted(the game is always advancing) and the closer the fight gets the more I feel he's going to get clowned worse than Leites and Maia. In a way though, Weidman has all the chances to beat Silva, people know who he is cuz he took a year off and had a guaranteed shot with the champ so his name was tossed around for awhile, if he's been training random moves or high risk high reward moves he might be able to defeat Silva. I definitely don't see him grinding Silva out though, he has to get the finish. I think Silva has proven his wrestling defense is pretty good.
ptw is offline   Reply With Quote