MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2013, 11:39 PM   #3153 (permalink)
AlphaDawg
Super Heavyweight

AlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By All
Just found out they were giving out a free month of playstation plus and the new killzone beta. I was just thinking about buying playstation plus to play Saints Row the Third so it came at a perfect time. Although I don't care too much for Killzone's story, it's my favorite multiplayer FPS experience for sure. Beta should be good.

Just finished the Last of Us. Definitely lived up to the hype for me. Fantastic game. I was surprised that
I thought for sure at least one of them would. Kind of sucks that the beginning is so slow. I really want to play it again on the hardest difficulty but that beginning is too much.
AlphaDawg is offline   Reply With Quote