MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Weidman overrated?

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2013, 10:32 AM   #30 (permalink)
amoosenamedhank
Featherweight

amoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By All
As others have made mention to, Chris isn't a bad fighter. The guy has skills, he's just never seen anything like Anderson.

He keeps telling Anderson to not under estimate him... but I think anyone who walks into the cage with Anderson can't truly appreciate his skill level until they're there in the moment. It's hard to comprehend under estimating Silva....cuz GOAT... but I just don't think people get it until they're there.

I think Chael woke Silva up.... Chael was the first guy in a long time who had zero respect for Anderson's skills. I think Anderson was coasting and he needed that wake up call. He seems to be fighting with that killer instinct again.

I think nerves will play a huge roll in this as well. Chris has been out of the cage for a year and upon his return, he's making a serious jump in competition and for a world title.

Anderson has been here before, he's not seeing anything new here.
amoosenamedhank is offline   Reply With Quote