MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dominick Cruz's leg...

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2013, 01:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
dave-stjohn
Flyweight

dave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoosenamedhank View Post
I looked around a little to see if this had been posted; didn't see anything so here it is.

This dude has a long way to go IMO. I know he's had twice the lay off but GSP's leg didn't look horribly imbalanced to his other after his surgery/rehab. It looks like Cruz's legs don't even belong to the same body.

I realize the brace is putting compression on the leg but it still looks horribly under developed.

Not really a Cruz fan, but don't wish injury on anyone. Hopefully he can come back from this... so Barao can whoop dat ass.
I sure hope those aren't his training partners.
dave-stjohn is offline   Reply With Quote