MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2013, 01:29 AM   #3154 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Started up FF13 today, got kinda far (or so I think) into the whole ice lake area after the big introduction of all the characters.

I'll say that the combat is fun if you don't use the auto attack button (wtf is the point of that btw?). The story so far is good and outside of a few bad voice acting segments (most are good so far), it's interesting. I think I can enjoy the game for what it is and just have fun with it. I was put off by it greatly when it released because I'm a huge FF fan and the game was just structured horribly for that series, but a few years later I'm feeling a lot less biased against it and can have fun with it for what it is.

I want to beat it/FF13-2 and then play Lighting Returns when it releases later this year.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
“slow and drunk is no match for fast and scared shitless.”-Jacob
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote