MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2013, 06:00 AM   #3180 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
The graphics are definitely better i never said they wernt. I only meant that great graphics have been around for a long time now and seeing them get a bit better isnt all that astounding. Especially since iv seen games on the PC match the graphics and or better. Include the fact that alot of the footage shown has been none gameplay footage to me makes the graphics even less impressive.

Really the graphics gave you a nerd boner??? Graphics was by far the thing i cared about the least. For a long time now graphics are great and unless there comes a drastic difference i wont be all that excited about them. Im more interested in gameplay.

Though i do enjoy when RTS games and such show great graphics. But those i play on my PC.
I know you didn't say they weren't.

All the games I mentioned showed full gameplay and all looked as good as any high end PC game you can find, if not better. Really good stuff.

What's wrong with being excited over graphics? Graphics in movies/animation/video games are always exciting when you see the "next generation" of them. I don't understand the "hate" that graphics get in games (not saying you are hating). There are some phenomenal looking games that have fantastic gameplay in them, and there are some awful looking games that have horrible gameplay. Graphics don't mean bad gameplay, just bad games vs. good games.

You are right that gameplay > Graphics, as I said a few pages back I quit The Last of Us cause of the bad gameplay, but the graphics were pretty great for such old hardware. If a game doesn't play well then it's not a good game, regardless of how it looks, but if it looks gorgeous then that's a huge bonus.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote