MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2013, 09:49 AM   #3184 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Does Watch Dogs count?
It would I think. I am saying I haven't seen any footage of the games on PC instead of what they look like on console. Meaning, I don't want to see the game on normal settings. I want to see what it looks like when a person shows it off on full ultra settings with a computer that can do it with good frames and everything.

The lighting, shadows, sunshafts and liquid detail has always been better on PC imo. Mostly because developers can take advantage of very high end graphics cards and the consumer can take advantage of the option to make it like that.

But like I said, I just haven't seen the videos. I am not trying to say they arent out there. I just havent seen them so I wasn't sure how much there was to draw a reasonable comparison from.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote